Went and did my last workout for the month of April this morning. (I can’t believe we are already going into May! Where is the time going?) I was feeling a little groggy this morning because I took half of a sleeping pill last night. I hadn’t slept good the last few evenings; couldn’t shut my brain down. So to make sure I got some good sleep I took half of one of my husband’s sleeping pills. They are just over the counter pills but they are strong! Even taking just half knocks me out! So I did get a good nights sleep but I needed a little jump start in the AM.
We had a good workout. My coach had to modify a couple of our exercise for me so that I would have both feet planted firmly on the ground. I still can’t do anything where one leg is being strained. My leg hurt when I got up this morning but started to feel a little better as I got moving around.
This mornings workout felt good but I feel like it was lower key then Tuesday’s. Got some good deadlifts in at the end. I have also been able to increase my barbell snatch weight more. I can defiantly tell that I have gotten a lot of my strength back. I am looking forward to getting even stronger in the months to come.
One hour group workout @ 6am
- 1000m row
First set x3
- plank knee tuck on stability ball x15
- bird dog on stability ball x20
- plank roll outs on stability ball x15
Second set x4
- wall ball squat with 6lbs ball x15
- squat with single arm snatch with 20lbs dumbbell, 5 on each side
Third set x3
- squat with single arm snatch with 22.5lbs dumbbell, 5 on each side
- power squats x10
Forth set x3
- 1 set of deadlifts with 105lbs barbel x5; and 2 sets with 125 barbell x3
- bent over row with 45lbs barbell x10
Cool down .6 mile walk home