So much going on in my little head again. Can’t narrow down what to write about. All this should fuel me over the next couple months of blogging!
- Going to Sonoma, California to stay with my best friend and her husband for 5 days. Can’t wait to see wine country and San Fran!
- Just ordered my first pair of Luna Sandals. Yes I plan on running in them, no I’m not crazy. Just ready to get my feet a step closer to being actually barefoot!
- So far I have gained about 5 pounds in the almost 3 months I haven’t been employed. I know that’s not a lot but my BMI went up a little too, so it’s time to get back at it!
- Conflicted by the whole Leonardo DiCaprio “save the environment” speech at the Oscars and the fact that he wastes so much fossils fuel between his private jet and yacht.
- I’m turning 36 in less then two weeks! To me this is a big one. It is the first step closer to 40 in my eyes.
- At the end of March, I am going back to Arizona to see my family. My mom and I are getting another matching tattoo and she will be getting her third tattoo as well! Love my mom to death! She is full of surprises lately!
- Contemplating trying to do a running streak. Want to see how many consecutive days of running I can do. Even if it’s only 2-3 miles a day.
- Reading way too many books at once right now:
- Excited that I will have my new camera and the knowledge of how to use it on my two upcoming trips. Then at the end of the month I start another photography class so that I can make my photos even better.
- Started a crafty project of turning my running bibs into wall art! Finally going to do something to display all my bibs and metals!
And the list goes on and on……..